TELECOMMUNICATIONS and IT.
Supporting the nation’s infrastructure
ANY COMPANY THAT SUPPORTS THE IT OR TELCO INDUSTRY CAN AUTOMATE THEIR PROCESSES AND MAKE MORE MONEY.
- Not trying to “boil the ocean”. Look at each challenge one at a time.
- Consider your “dream outcome” and tell the Zway planning team.
- Tell us systems you already have that work well. Keep them!
- ‘Piece by Piece’ company-wide integration and automation.
Whatever you do, DON’T try to specify more than one process at a time. Work in small segments and avoid those firms offering risky “ERP Installations”. Here are some typical problems Zway has already solved for other clients. These are just examples of processes that Zway has already automated for IT and Telco clients, that work brilliantly and save thousands of hours each year:
Managing Sites and Locations
THE SITES AND LOCATIONS YOUR COMPANY MANAGES ARE EITHER ASSETS OR THEY ARE PLACES THAT YOU APPLY YOUR SERVICES.
Zway has created a unique CLIENT-TO-COMPANY eco-system that allows your clients to place their assets into your care, site by site. This new system provides a digitised asset management solution that you can give to your clients. They, in turn, can send you an alert each time they require assistance on any site. It’s like having a real-time intercom to the budgets of your customers. Every time they need support, have assets to de-commission (for example), they just have to pick the site and raise the Job Request.
Zway Job Requests
- A secure supplier portal for each supply partner.
- Real-time communications platform with notifications and history
- Offer support services and de-commissioning issues your supplier cannot refuse
- You get access to quality stock at the lowest price because of your internal systems efficiency.
- Each site is coded and mapped and can be assigned to any members of your staff at any time
- Site surveys and de-commissioning jobs can be assigned to each site and reports in real-time.
Manage 1000's of assets in one place
TELECOMS, BROADBAND AND RADIO SITE ASSETS ARE ALWAYS LOCATED IN THE MOST VULNERABLE PLACES.
Anything can happen to your assets at anytime and it usually does!
Zway provides a real-time asset management platform that logs power usage of remote sites, logs Engineer visits and tracks the status and condition of each asset among other things:
Zway Telecoms and IT Asset Management
- Maintenance records at your fingertips.
- Mobile Apps that track Engineer time and attendance on sites using QR codes and GPS
- Asset lists showing purchased values and depreciation
- Assets linked to rentals. Show invoices for managed services attached to assets
- Attached Service Level Agreements for clients to assets
- See and manage asset hierarchy to track and predict fault management
- Massive savings to be made from power bills at sites by monitoring power usage
Equipment Recovery with Automated Process
DE-COMMISSIONING STRATEGIC EQUIPMENT IS TIME SENSITIVE AND NEEDS FULL PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
Avoid the disaster of equipment being salvaged when in use!
Zway’s automation of your De-commissioning process will ensure happy clients that trust you and give you more and more work. Automated clearances, permissions and acceptance.
Zway Automated Project Engineering
- Add as many sub locations as you wish to make finding assets as easy as possible
- Add as many suites or shelves or racks as you wish. Break your space into easy definable “Bins”
- QR codes and location services to track each equipment item, scan to see status immediately.
- Every movement of equipment is recorded with indelible history log.
- All historic records digitised, safely stored and easily accessible.
- Time saved due to, no longer needed, manual production and distribution.
- Take pictures and store all images in the equipment logs
- Use standard mobile devices off the shelf. No need for expensive hardware.
Automated processes reduce risk
Telco and IT create thousands of products from hundreds of manufacturers.
Scalability to any size of operation
TOO MANY DIFFERENT PRODUCT LINES, CODES UPC’S, EAN’S AND PARTS THAT MAKE UP WHOLE PACKAGES?
Even a small Telecoms and IT reseller can stock 1000’s of different items. Each item comes with it’s own guarantees, warranties and specification sheets.
Zway enables you to specify exactly what information you need to store and in what format. Then, if it changes, your forms are dynamic and you get to change them again if you wish. Stay well clear of applications designed for the mass market. these products were designed for all, but actually fit none.
Zway Equipment Catalogue Process
- Automated product harvester from Zway will allow you to put in product identifiers and harvest all of the best pictures, images, specifications and benefit statements from anywhere on the web.
- Single point of truth for all information means you only have to enter this information once. It is then available anywhere you need it in future.
- Add as many Manufacturers, Products, Parts and Codes as you wish in pre-defined dictionaries
- Save the equivalent of at least one full-time staff member as products can be added and linked to available equipment in seconds.
- Set prices and tax rates for each piece of equipment and integrate to any e-commerce.
- Track cost of each product, landed costs and track gross profits per product.
- See in real-time where each item came from and where it has gone.
Zway has a risk-free process to make this easy
SOMETIMES YOU KNOW WHERE YOU NEED TO GO, BUT GETTING THERE LOOKS SO HARD AND RISKY.
We will never take you back to the “bad old days” of big ERP specifications, tenders and never-ending consulting engagements.
The Zway team are specialists using new “lean development” techniques to ensure that each process is standalone, but is eventually linked into the whole business. This means you get to solve each problem individually, test it, sign it off and use it, before the next issue is tackled. In a time when 75% of big ERP projects fail to deliver what the users wanted, Zway delivers piece by piece and your budgets see ROI as your automated footprint grows.
Zway Specialise in Lean Development
- In each 3-week sprint, Zway delivers a solution to each problem. A vehicle to take each new opportunity you develop.
- Zway offers real-time views of your own portal and mobile apps, so you can see each new development as it matures.
- Each small sprint ends with User Acceptance and full documentation and training for users.
- ROI is achieved instantly as each new solution can be used in anger right away.
- Lean development encourages feedback, pivots, changes and constant improvement as the footprint grows.
- NO RISK. You don’t pay until you see your automation with your data in the real World. Zway does this because of our confidence that we only develop solutions that pay back, time and time again.
You told Zway:
Automation already works, for other companies, just like yours
How we know it can be done
AUTOMATION IS GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE. GIVE YOU BACK TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY. JUST AS IT HAS FOR OTHERS.
Zway knows what success looks like. Our clients report their escape from being involved with every decision to being able to get home in time to read the kids a bedtime story.
Join the number of business Owners and Managers that take the first step and can’t stop improving as efficiencies grow and grow.
Zway Wrote the Book on Business Automation
- Go to Amazon.com or Audible.co.uk
- Search by Author David L Claxton
- Search by title
- “How to get a 200% wage rise this year and every year”
- Own and build an Automated Business
- Increase the value of your own business x5 by automating processes
- Get your own wage rise by increasing profits and decreasing costs.