SALES AND LOGISTICS
The Lifeblood of Every Business
Any company that sells products and offers delivery services can automate and revolutionise the business
- Not trying to “boil the ocean”. Look at each challenge one at a time.
- Consider your “dream outcome” and tell the Zway planning team.
- Tell us systems you already have that work well. Keep them!
- ‘Piece by Piece’ company-wide integration and automation.
Whatever you do, DON’T try to specify more than one process at a time. Work in small segments and avoid those firms offering risky “ERP Installations”. Here are some typical problems Zway has already solved for other clients:
Finding quality stock to sell
IF YOU DON’T MANUFACTURE, RELATIONSHIPS WITH SUPPLIERS ARE CRITICAL.
Zway has created a unique trading eco-system. This will give you the confidence to approach new suppliers and manufacturers with deals that offer them what they want most. A reliable and efficient channel to market. The Zway eco-system gives you the tools you need to offer all of your suppliers real-time, private and secure access to sales, accounts and delivery information.
Zway Job Requests
- A secure supplier portal for each supply partner.
- Real-time communications platform with notifications and history
- Offer support services for reverse logistics issues your supplier cannot refuse
- You get access to quality stock at the lowest price because of your internal systems efficiency.
- Suppliers can be regularly analysed for risk and compliance to standards
- Product Data Harvesting technology ensures you never have to populate specifications again. Ever.
You told Zway:
Too many marketplaces to co-ordinate
You told Zway:
FOR B2C, YOU NEED TO OFFER YOUR PRODUCTS TO THE WORLD. NOT JUST A SMALL PIECE OF THE MARKET.
The number of places open to sell your products are growing every day. The traditional outlets such as Amazon are being challenged and your customers are searching for you across multiple sites Worldwide.
Ask Zway to show you how each channel can be populated instantly and how your stock can be positioned and updated with a unified channel management tool.
Zway Unified Channel Management
- General Markets: Sears, Amazon, Rakuten, Jet, Alibaba.
- Auction Marketplaces: eBay, uBid, eBid, Ola, AuctionZip, Groupon.
- Social Network Marketplaces: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Unique items Marketplaces: Bonanza, RebelsMarket, Storenvy.
- Classified Listings: Craigslist, Gumtree, Local sites.
- Your own website using: Shopify, WooCommerce,
- Even in-store sales can be coordinated with all of your other channels
Keeping track of stock across multiple sites
USING 3rd PARTY LOGISTICS PARTNERS ALONGSIDE YOUR OWN WAREHOUSING CAN BE DIFFICULT TO MANAGE.
When stock goes missing it is not just the cost of the stock you lose. The time it takes to properly account for stock is horrendous. This is time a smaller business cannot afford.
Zway’s automation of your warehouse and integrated 3rd party management makes stock tracking a breeze.
Zway Warehouse Management
- Add as many locations as you wish. 3rd party or self-run warehouses and stores
- Add as many sub-locations as you wish. Break your space into easy definable “Bins”
- Use QR codes and location services to track each stock item and scan to see status immediately.
- Every movement of stock is recorded with indelible history log.
- All historic records digitised, safely stored and easily accessible.
- Time saved due to, no longer needed, manual production and distribution.
- Use standard mobile devices off the shelf. No need for expensive hardware.
You told Zway:
Products, specifications, functions, pics and parts.
This is a problem you should not have
TOO MANY DIFFERENT PRODUCT LINES, CODES UPC’S, EAN’S AND PARTS THAT MAKE UP WHOLE PACKAGES?
Even a small product reseller can stock over 2,500 different items. Each item comes with it’s own guarantees, warranties and specification sheets.
Zway enables you to specify exactly what information you need to store and in what format. Then, if it changes, your forms are dynamic and you get to change them again if you wish. Stay well clear of applications designed for the mass market. these products were designed for all, but actually fit none.
Zway Product and Services Catalogue
- Automated product harvester from Zway will allow you to put in product identifiers and harvest all of the best pictures, images, specifications and benefit statements from anywhere on the web.
- Single point of truth for all information means you only have to enter this information once. It is then available anywhere you need it in future.
- Add time based services, individually priced services to add as and when required to any product in any package.
- Save the equivalent of at least one full-time staff member as products can be added and linked to stock in seconds.
- Set prices and tax rates for each product.
- Track cost of each product, landed costs and track gross profits per product.
Zway has a risk-free process to make this easy
SOMETIMES YOU KNOW WHERE YOU NEED TO GO, BUT GETTING THERE LOOKS SO HARD AND RISKY.
We will never take you back to the “bad old days” of big ERP specifications, tenders and never-ending consulting engagements.
The Zway team are specialists using new “lean development” techniques to ensure that each process is standalone, but is eventually linked into the whole business. This means you get to solve each problem individually, test it, sign it off and use it, before the next issue is tackled. In a time when 75% of big ERP projects fail to deliver what the users wanted, Zway delivers piece by piece and your budgets see ROI as your automated footprint grows.
Zway Specialise in Lean Development
- In each 3-week sprint, Zway delivers a solution to each problem. A vehicle to take each new opportunity you develop.
- Zway offers real-time views of your own portal and mobile apps, so you can see each new development as it matures.
- Each small sprint ends with User Acceptance and full documentation and training for users.
- ROI is achieved instantly as each new solution can be used in anger right away.
- Lean development encourages feedback, pivots, changes and constant improvement as the footprint grows.
- NO RISK. You don’t pay until you see your automation with your data in the real World. Zway does this because of our confidence that we only develop solutions that pay back, time and time again.
You told Zway:
Automation already works, for other companies, just like yours
How we know it can be done
AUTOMATION IS GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE. GIVE YOU BACK TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY. JUST AS IT HAS FOR OTHERS.
Zway knows what success looks like. Our clients report their escape from being involved with every decision to being able to get home in time to read the kids a bedtime story.
Join the number of business Owners and Managers that take the first step and can’t stop improving as efficiencies grow and grow.
Zway Wrote the Book on Business Automation
- Go to Amazon.com or Audible.co.uk
- Search by Author David L Claxton
- Search by title
- “How to get a 200% wage rise this year and every year”
- Own and build an Automated Business
- Increase the value of your own business x5 by automating processes
- Get your own wage rise by increasing profits and decreasing costs.