The ability to quote for Products and Services you wish to sell is an important part of a Sales process. The Quote tool provided here picks up your company Logo / branding and states clearly what you propose to supply and at what price. It also allows you to add (top and tail) with your own text / pictures.
CRM Quotes List View
- To see a list of all Quotes already created click on Quotes from the CRM cover sheet or on CRM / Quotes on left side menu.
Click on Either Edit (pencil Icon) or Add New
- Now the new Quote can be created
- Note: This method is NOT YET associated with any Company, Contact or Opportunity or Lead, so using this method to create a quote is a manual process where you will need to define these values on this form.
- The system does not yet know which product and services you intend to quote for, so this is also blank at present and will need to be entered.
Creating a Quote from Leads, Opportunities or Contacts
- Creating a Quote from within a Contact view form is shown below as an example: This now pre-fills the Contact and Company details for you.
- If you create a Quote from within an OPPORTUNITY view form (and if that Opportunity ALREADY has the Products, Services, prices and names filled in, all of this information will follow you!
- This level of integration between modules is impressive. It allows you to decide when and where in your own sales process you produce a quotation for your prospect / Client.
Creating a new Quote
- Click on Add new at top of Quote list page.
Editing an existing Quote
- Click on Pencil mark next to row in Quotes List view to edit an existing Quote
Sending a Quote to a Client / Contact
- Click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the quote row to print the quote, if you have already closed and saved your quote previously
- Alternatively, as you produce a new or edit an existing Quote, you may select Print and send to client from there.
- Picture above shows a printed Quote WITHOUT any extra annotation or description or notes.
- Circled area now allows you to either save t disk in any format or to send directly from the system as an attachment to the integral email, directly to your client.